Ellen is national trainer/speaker who is MOTIVATIONAL, INSPIRATIONAL, EDUCATIONAL AND ALL WITH A TWIST OF NATURAL HUMOR.
Ellen has enjoyed a very successful real estate career for over 20 years and now her passion is to develop other agents. Ellen has spent the last 10 years training and speaking to professional from coast to coast. She speaks to audiences including real estate agents and other related businesses. She regularly attends classes and conventions as a student to continually glean new information to share. Her programs are constantly changing with the basics staying the same throughout. It has been said that Practices and Principles is the plate and Ellen is the meat and potatoes.
Ellen is talking and sharing her “Secrets of Success” with fellow professionals through her seminars. Check her out today!
Ellen is also very involved in her real estate community. As a Breast Cancer Survivor she became involved with Ann’s Place the Home of I-Can. She is also very involved with her local church. Ellen has her thumb on the pulse of the community.
Click here to see Ellen's resume.
Click here to see companies we have worked with.
Ellen's seminars are DIVERSE, INFORMATIVE, POWER-PACKED, HIGHLY MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATIONAL! GUARANTEED TO IMPROVE YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS.
- Realtor Political Action Committee (RPAC) Chairman's Group
- Regional Vice President Women's Council of Realtors
- Member of the International Speakers Network
- State Director of CT Association of Realtors
- National Speaker
- Member National Speakers Association
- Women’s Council of Realtors CT State President 2007/2008
- Accredited Buyer Representative (A.B.R.)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (S.R.E.S)
- State Director Northern Fairfield County Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member Connecticut Association of Realtors (CAR)